Assessment Panel and Open Discussion sponsored by the SAA-TPS committee on Monday, July 19, 2021 from 2:00-3:30pm ET. Thank you to all the presenters for sharing their slides and the session recording.
(includes auto-generated, un-proofed closed captions)
- Play to Learn- Assessing Game-Based Archival Instruction – presentation slides
Autumn M. Johnson, Special Collections Librarian & Nikki Cannon-Rech, Research Services Librarian (Georgia Southern University)
- Measuring Archival Literacy Skills in Undergraduate Students: A Theory-based Approach – presentation slides
Carrie P. Mastley, Assistant Professor/Manuscripts Librarian (Mississippi State University)
- Assessing Archival Literacy in First Year Undergraduates: Past, Present, Future – presentation slides
Colin Deinhardt, Reader Services & Instructional Librarian & Roma Kail, Reader Services (University of Toronto: Victoria Library and Archives)
- ‘Meaningful Outcomes’: Results from a Pilot Implementation of the Guidelines for Primary Source Literacy – presentation slides
Jay-Marie Bravent, Director of Research Services and Education Services & Matt Strandmark, Education Archivist (University of Kentucky)
- From Critiques about the Carpet Color to Things We Can Actually Control: Instruction Assessment Data at Burns Library, Boston College – presentation slides
Katherine Fox, Head of Public Services and Engagement & Kathleen Monahan Reference, Instruction and Digital Services Librarian (Boston College)
- Post-Visit Surveys for In-Person and Virtual Classes – presentation slides
Sarah McLusky, Project Archivist (University of Michigan: Bentley Historical Library)
After the presentations, there was 20 minutes for questions and open discussion, which was not recorded.