Session summaries, photos, feedback, and comments.
Check out the unconference recaps in the:
• RBMS Instruction & Outreach Newsletter »
• SAA Archival Outlook (coming soon) »
And to tide you over, several comments from attendees:
- As a high school teacher, I learned about places to find primary sources for my students or resources where students could search for information to do research without having access to a database like EBSCOHost.
- I appreciate the practical takeaways from this style conference–less theory and more things I can use instantly.
- Instruction is becoming a larger part of my position, and it’s an area in which I don’t have a huge amount of experience. Having the opportunity to speak with others about their experience and techniques in a somewhat informal setting was incredibly useful in helping me think of new instructional design for my sessions as well as helping to ease some of my anxieties about addressing difficult topics.