THIS IS THE TESTING/DEVELOPMENT PAGE
Visit the live page
The TPS Collective seeks to maintain a chronological, user-generated bibliography for resources about Teaching with Primary Sources.
If you would like to submit a resource to the bibliography, please visit the Submit a Bibliography Entry page.
NOTE! In November/December 2019 this Bibliography Testing Page will be in active testing & development mode so may look wonky if you visit this page. In the meantime, to see the most up-to-date bibliography, visit the Zotero library version.
Explore this page by clicking through to tagged items about:
- K-12 education
- higher education
- Writing and English Language Arts
- Digitization and Online Instruction
- Outreach for Teaching with Primary Sources
- Theories of Teaching with Primary Sources
- Teaching with Primary Sources in Rare Books Collections
- Teaching with Primary Sources in Dance Collections